|Meh... not totally feeling it.|
I sewed right over the top of the lining which turned out just fine. Next I had to do something about the straps because they were no longer in the right spot now that I took the dress in. I didn't want to move them so I cut them off, folded the edge over and sewed it down. You can't really see the stitching on the front of the dress where the straps were so this worked out ok. If it was too visible I would have added a strip of ribbon across the top seam of the dress.
|I pinned the straps down first, then cut and then sewed.|
I didn't really get enough during images because I got so wrapped up in this refashion but hopefully you get the idea. Here is what it looks like now:
|Messy hair is just my thing I guess!|